I am looking forward to attending the Computers and the History of Art (CHArt) conference, day two, tomorrow. Due to my research topic I am most interested to hear the presentation on the Multi-Slide PowerPoint plug-in:
Katharina Lorenz and Brett Bligh, University of Nottingham, UK
Vorsprung durch Technik: Multi-Display Learning Spaces and Art-Historical Method
Already today, day one, of the CHArt conference I was pleased to experience a confident Prezi presentation by Jamie Allen.
- Real Time Realtime – Time as a Technological Material in Art (Jamie Allen’s abstract)
- Vorsprung durch Technik: Multi-Display Learning Spaces and Art-Historical Method (abstract)
- University of Nottingham Multi-Slide case study (PDF)
- Multi-Slide PowerPoint plug-in
- Bligh, Brett, and Lorenz, Katharina. 2010. The Rhetoric of Multi-Display Learning Spaces: exploratory experiences in visual art disciplines. Seminar.net Volume 6. Issue 2.